Well, I really like to think of my future. But I don't like getting to obsessed with it cause thats no good. All I know is, even though I want to be rich, I also want to be happy. Thats hard to find these days but I don't want to be those depressed suicidal people who are stuck in a rut and wake up everyday knowing they're doing something they don't love. I want to find something that makes my blood boil, and will keep me going for a long, long time. I was thinking to go to Penn State.
Ok here's what I've thought of:
-CEO of huge gaming business
-socialite
-Amazing graffiti artist
-Graphic designer
-Logo artist
-Owning my own clothes line
-Hairstylist (doesn't pay to well, though. :S)
-chalk artist
-Gogo dancer :P
-Bioligist
-radio talk show host
-a host of big tv show
hehe. :] mmhmm
No comments:
Post a Comment